Next generation reporting through telephone and web-based communication channels.
24/7 Telephone Hotline Reporting
Hotline Service Center’s toll free designated line is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week, even on holidays. Our hotline associates are trained and experienced to fully debrief callers and obtain the necessary information and details about complaints, allegations and concerns. At the end of the call, callers receive a unique PIN linked to their report that allows them to anonymously follow-up.
- Telephone hotline services offered in English, Spanish, and other languages.
- Individuals can choose to report anonymously; no calls are ever traced.
- At the completion of the call, you are immediately notified that a report is available to view in your own Confidential Communication Module.
Web-based Hotline Reporting
A customized online site permits employees to submit secured reports. The online report is designed to guide users through reporting the most essential and vital information needed by their organization to follow up. Employees have the option to remain anonymous or to be contacted by the Compliance Officer. Once the report is submitted, they receive a unique PIN that allows them to follow-up on their report.
- No username or password is required to access reporting site; making reporting quick and easy.
- Individuals can follow up with their report online or by phone.
- Individuals can report anonymously or leave their contact information.
- Detailed reporting pages guide individuals through the reporting process.
- All reports are instantly posted to your own Confidential Communication Module.
Detailed web-based reports are provided immediately to the designated client party. A confidential communication module permits reported issues to be documented and tracked through resolution. Tracking all activities related to the investigation of the report can be detailed and included in the final report.
- No waiting period to receive reports; reports immediately available after completion.
- Open-text fields with no word count limit provide individuals with the opportunity to report the incident in their own words.
- The same detailed reporting format is used for both telephone and web-based reports.
Personalized Services & Client Support
Hotline Service Center provides a concierge service for all clients. Our years of experience and leadership by Richard Kusserow, former HHS Inspector General, gives use the expertise to go beyond the average hotline provider. Along with our hotline service, you will receive key policy documents that cover duty to report, non-retaliation, confidential reporting, anonymity reporting, and hotline records management, as well as promotional material to build employees’ awareness of the Hotline Service Center.
- Free advisory services and training on managing and investigating hotline reports.
- Access reports anytime, anywhere with the Confidential Communication Module.
- Communicate with anonymous reporters through the Confidential Communication Module which allows the Compliance Officer and designated personnel to include status and progress notes directly related to the hotline report.