Webinar: Saving Hotline Costs and Effort: For Organizations with Fewer than 1500 Employees
Webinar Date/Time: March 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM ESTWatch Webinar
The objective of the web seminar is to provide information about managing a cost-effective hotline operation. Most organizations are paying many times what they should to obtain a first quality hotline operation, whether it is one operated internally or through a vendor. This web seminar will discuss strategies to obtain cost effective hotline services and provide information on proper management of the program. It is designed for healthcare providers with fewer than 1500 employees.
Our panelists include Richard Kusserow, the former DHHS Inspector General, and Jillian Bower an executive with the Compliance Resource Center that provides hotline vendor services. The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What operating protocols and policies are necessary for managing a hotline operation?
- What is needed to properly manage a hotline function?
- Why is an “in-house” hotline a costly and bad business decision?
- Why is a hotline vendor a better decision?
- What should you look for in a hotline vendor service?
- How do you evaluate vendors for the one most suitable to your specific needs?
- What are the best hotline service vendor rates?
- What are some ancillary services that vendors may offer without additional cost?
- What are the benefits of live operator and web-based reporting systems?
- Why should you always use your own hotline number and not one provided by the vendor?
Click here to read more about some of the most frequently asked questions regarding hotline operations.